The last year I've really fallen off my DIY game. Working a full time job has meant learning to let go of the idea that I make and do everything. I just can't. But spring has my fingers itching to get crafting, planting, and just plain doing! Here's a little round up of some DIYs that I'm dreaming of working into my off time this spring...
- Like everyone else, I'm completely obsessed with succulents (a plant that even I can't kill? Heck yes). I am lovely how Blythe from Ponytail Parades planted her's in a crate, so lovely!
- Love, love, love mercury glass! I am definitely going to give this tutorialfor making faux mercury glass a try!
- On the food side, I am dying to make some fresh fruit popsicles this summer, and I'd love to also try making some cocktail popsicles too. These Boozy Frozen Peach Pops by Shutterbeanlook incredible!
- How beautiful is this Leather Pouch that Kinsey made? In. Love.
- Oh my, I definitely need these dip dye candles in my life.